Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Glogster

I am taking a technology class that encourages us to look at web 2.0 tools.  My tool is Glogster.  This is a great way to incorporate technology into your classroom.  Here is a glog that I made to be used in the kindergarten classroom.  You could do this as a whole group to introduce how it works and then you could have individual students use it during Daily 5. 

When you click on the link below you will see a portion of my glog.  On the upper right hand corner it will give a choice to view full size...please click on that:)

Enjoy my first Glog!!
<iframe src="http://edu.glogster.com/glog.php?glog_id=30902865&scale=58" width="560" height="758" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" style="overflow: hidden;"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Nicole Dein and I created this blog for a masters class at Peru State College.