Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Community Helpers

First, I am off this week due to the continuous calendar so I am spending time making my videos a bit earlier. What might take most of you a few hours to make, may take me days to figure out:) Anyway, I am so happy that we had a chance to discover Animoto! This video was incredibly easy to use and I had fun putting it together. I even had my own dentist and mailman participate in the video:) I will definitely make more videos to go with units or of my students artwork. I also envision taking pictures throughout the year and making an end of the year video for parents to view!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like you had fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,
    Nice job! I like how you ask questions periodically. I think it's really engaging.
    MK

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Nicole Dein and I created this blog for a masters class at Peru State College.