Thursday, March 7, 2013

StarFall Screenr


Again, I am on break that is why I have time to make these videos.  I was so nervous this was going to take a long time, but this was really easy to do.  I made a glogster from an earlier class that I am going to create a Screenr for!  I made this one for Starfall.com.  Everyday during Daily 5 my students have a choice to do listen to reading and starfall.com is what they can do.  Screenr was a great way to quickly show my kindergarteners how to use this website and hopefully there will be fewer interuptions during my guided reading time!

~Nicole~


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    Great job! This presentation would work well with your students.
    MK

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Nicole Dein and I created this blog for a masters class at Peru State College.